I still can’t believe I’ve only discovered the Suave Captivating Curls a month or so ago. I really love this hair product, meant for those with curls or permed hair. Below are the reasons:
1. The price. It is one of the more affordable curling hair products that I know which delivers – only P289.
2. Easily available at SM stores, Watson’s or supermarkets.
3. Smells good. The first time I tried this, I fell for the smell! It smells clean and not overwhelming.
3. It’s mousse type. I tend to prefer mousse products than anything else (like oil-based) since it’s easier to spread on my hair and is easily absorbed.
4. Easily dispenses product. With it’s nozzle, it’s easy to control how much product you want to use. It’s not super messy too.
5. Easy-to-grip packaging. I love how it has a ‘curve’ in the middle for easier grip.
6. One can goes a long way. I’ve used one can I think for roughly a month, which for me is pretty long already.
7. It works. At least for my hair (which badly needs a re-do), I feel that it does still hold my big curls yet doesn’t make it hard and rough (like FX Curl Booster), though personally I prefer to combine it with the Monea Curling Lotion.
Unfortunately, my year old perm no longer has much curl in it (it becomes frizzy by the end of the day. haha!) so I might have to go back to a salon, once I find the time (and budget!) 🙂