Sharing our initial itinerary for a 2.5 day and 3 nights Tokyo trip. This isn’t how we actually ended up spending our days- as with most trips there would always be surpirses & unplanned events – but it’s a good guide 🙂
Will share later on a detailed account of our trip! 🙂
Dates: 3-6 Feb 2016
Manila to Tokyo 5J 5054 5:20-1035 am
06 Feb (Sat)
Tokyo to Manila 5J 5055 11:45-3:50pm
Weather: Approx. 2-10 degrees
Airfare: Php6500 + Php520 baggage (7kgs+10kgs)
Budget: US$250 pocketmoney
Outfit: jeans, warmers, long sleeves, long coat, boots/wool lined sneakers and gloves
Mode: barkada adventure
Day 1: 03 Feb (Wed)
11:35am Check in apartment (see attachment 1 for more details)
1. Grocery store nearby/ Lunch
2. Tokyo Tower
– 4-2-8 Shiba-koen, Minato, Tokyo 105-0011
– Observatory (9:00-23:00) (last admission 22:30)
– Fees: Main observatory, 150m, 900Y; Special Observatory, 250m, 700Y; Combination, 1600Y
Walk to Tower (12mins)
3. Hamarikyu Garden (tsujishijo/shipdome station)
– 浜離宮恩賜庭園 Hama-rikyū Onshi Teien
– Entrance: 300Y
– Open 9am-5pm
4. Ginza – Komehyo
– 11am-8pm, Miyuki Bldg. 1F-4F, 5-6-12, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
Walk to Ginza
5. Akihabara (old town/electronics)
– 10am onwards
6. Kabuki Theater
– Kabukiza Theater
– Above Higashi-Ginza Station (Hibiya/Asakusa Subway Lines)
– Approx. 4,000Y (subject to availability)
– 4:30PM showing
7. Sky Tree
– Purchase day tickets at the “TOKYO SKYTREE 4th floor Ticket Counter”.
– Fee: 1,030-2,060Y
8. Roponggi (night)
9. Go home
Day 2: 04 Feb (Thurs)
Wake up/Prepare for the day
1. Honganji Temple
– 3-15-1 Tsukiji Chuo Tokyo 104-8435, Japan
– adjacent to Tsukiji Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
– 6am-5:00pm (7am and 5:30pm services)
2. Namijoke Inari Jinja
– 6-20-37, Tsukiji, Chūō, Tokyo 104-0045
Nearby (Tsukiji area)
3. Shinjuku gyoem national garden
– The garden is a short walk from Shinjuku-gyoemmae Station on the Marunouchi Line or Sendagaya Station on the Chūō-Sōbu Line.
– The garden is on the Fukutoshin Line near Shinjuku-sanchōme Station. From that station (exit C1) the garden is a four-minute walk.
– Admission to greenhouse: 200Y
4. Daiso Meiji Shrine Sumida
– The approach to Meiji Shrine starts a few steps from Harajuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line or Meiji-jingu-mae Station on the Chiyoda and Fukutoshin Subway Lines.
– Opening hours:
o Shrine: Sunrise to sunset; free
o Treasure House and Inner Garden: 9:00-4:00pm; 500Y
5. Mall Harajuku
6. Shibuya – Don Quijote
7. Golden Gai (bars/pub)
– East Exit of Shinjuku Station, between the Shinjuku City Office and the Hanazono Shrine
Day 3: 05 Feb (Friday)
1. Ueno Park
Hamamatsucho to Ueno (4min walk)
2. Asakusa – Senso Ji/ Nakameshi
– 2-3-1 Asakusa, Taitō-ku, Tokyo
3. Disney Sea
Day 4: 06 Feb (Saturday)
1. Tsukuji Fish Market/
– located near the Tsukijishijō Station on the Toei Ōedo Line and Tsukiji Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
– opens 5am-2pm
– Take the Oedo line to Tsukiji-Shijo station, exit A1. You can also take the Hibiya line of the Tokyo Metro to Tsukiji station.
Number of Visitors
Up to 120 visitors per day (On a first-come, first-served basis. No reservation in advance.)
(1) Registration Place: 1st Floor of “The Fish Information Center” (By the Kachidoki Bridge entrance).
(2) Registration Time: From 5:00AM.
Visitors are divided up into two groups of 60 according to their order of arrival.
(1) First group visits the tuna auction area from 5:25AM to 5:50AM.
(2) Second group visits the area from 5:50AM to 6:15AM.
2. Sushi Dai Resto/Daiwa Sushi
– Sushi Breakfast
Nearby (Tsukiji area)
3. Sumo wrestling
Sumo Stable ( Ryogoku Kokugikan)
Nearby (Tsukiji area)
About checkin and check out
Please give me a message when you check in and out
If you want early check in and late check out , I would ask you 2000yen for extra charge.
Late check out is available untill 3pm because of house cleaning. We ask for accomodation fee for 1 day after 3 PM checkout.
There are some cases that you can’t check out till the late time when my apt schedule is busy. Please be sure to tell me when you decide the check out time.
It would be helpful if you let me know the number when you call me as I have several listing.
Your code is here:
The delivery of roomkeys
The room key is in the security box.
I’m afraid that I’m not in Tokyo now. Please take a room key yourself.
The security box is on back of parking lot on the left side of the entrance. And then the box attached a white machinery. It’s a black color box and you need to turn the dial.
When you check out, please put the key in the same box and lock. And please don’t forget rock the door after you leave!
Please put the key back in the post. It would be helpful if you lock the post turning the number at random.
Please be sure to read flowing house rules.
1.please take your shoes off at the front door. it’s Japanese way.
2.please don’t smoking
3.please keep quiet at night time
4.No pet allowed
5.No candlle allowed (Beware of fire)
6.please don’t take away any furniture and amenities
7.Please separate your trash like this:
-glass bottles & cans
-plastic drinks bottles
and please don’t throw the garbage outside of the room if you don’t know where garbage disposal spot is.
8.You can throw toiletpaper in the toilet.
9.Please turn off the lights and electrical appliances when you leave
Ask for your kind understanding that there may be cases which i demand a deposit from you if you break the rule. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and problems.